News and Events
Five Year Anniversary
On May 15, 2006 Everest Supply Inc. celebrated five years of operations and we thought we would take this opportunity to share with you some of our accomplishments over the past five years.
None of the accomplishments would have occurred without the tremendous support of our clients and our supply partners and for this we extend our warm and sincere thanks. We wish all of you, your family and your team-mates a safe, happy and healthy summer.
- Our Team has grown from 7 to 18 strong.
- Sales have increased 27% each year on a compound basis.
- We have issued over 15,000 purchase orders, 20,000 invoices and 6200 cheques.
- Our trucks have made in excess of 18,000 deliveries with zero accidents or incidents.
- Our warehouse staff has worked over 200,000 man-hours with only one minor injury and no lost time.
- Everest has been named a Regional Finalist in Canada�s 50 Best Managed Companies.
- The Team has integrated an asphalt tanker operation into Everest and successfully launched both a Building Envelope Division and an EverSlope Division.
- We have proudly supplied materials to such landmark projects as Pearson Airport, Falls View Casino, the National Aviation Museum and the Ricoh Centre to name just a few.
- The Company or personnel are members of all leading industry associations including the CRCA, OIRCA, RCI, TCA and CSA.
- We have established ourselves as one of the leading distributors of commercial building products in Ontario.